The iPad is a mobile device that you can use to watch movies, create documents, surf the Web, check e-mail, use as an eReader and more! This class will introduce you to the basic features and functions of iPad.
Join us for a one night class on “Getting the Most from your iPad”.
This class will cover the iPad and iPad2.
Tuesday, June 14, 7:00pm to 9:00pm
505 Hobbs Road, Jefferson City, MO 65109
Sponsored by the appleJAC Macintosh Users Group . . . Cost - $20
- Getting familiar with your iPad
- Using the virtual keyboard ∞ Configuring syncing options
- Syncing media files and info to the iPad
- Syncing documents, contacts, and calendars
- Configuring email accounts
- Managing and editing files with third-party applications
- Shopping for applications, books, and music
- Some of the best iPad Applications
Signup your friends. Class is open to everyone.
Sign up to attend by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
appleJAC Members that preregister receive a $5 discount
Payment can be made the night of the class.