Getting the Most from Your iPad
George Kopp, Instructor
Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Kennedy Hall, Immaculate Conception School
1208 East McCarty Street, Jefferson City, MO 65109
(enter off Clark Avenue behind the church)
REGISTER TODAY TO ENSURE A SEAT IN THIS POPULAR CLASS
The iPad is a mobile devise that you can use to watch movies, create documents, surf the Web, check email, use as an eReader, and more. This class will introduce you to the basic features and functions of the iPad. Join us for a one-night class which will cover the iPad, iPad2, iPad3, iPad mini, iPad 4 and more. Much learned about the iPad operating system and apps will also apply to iPhone use.
• Getting familiar with the iPad
• Using the virtual keyboard
• Configuring syncing options
• Syncing media files and info to the iPad
• Syncing documents, contacts, and calendars
• Configuring email accounts • Managing and editing files with third-party application
• Shopping for applications, books, and music
• Some of the best iPad applications
Signup your friends . . . class is open to everyone.
Register for this class by emailing us at email@example.com
Cost is $20.00 . . . appleJAC members pre-registered get a $5.00 discount
Payment will be made the night of the class.
Sponsored by the appleJAC Macintosh Users Group