Good protection is fundamental to the ownership of a valuable smartphone, and I’ve had many cases for all of my iPhones over the years. While many are pretty and others are rugged, few have been otherwise utilitarian, until recently . . .
The in1 Multi-Tool Utility Case is a rugged yet beautifully-designed multi-tool/phone case perfect for people on the go like me. It has a variety of tools that I can use in many ways including:
- Two precision screwdrivers (phillips and flat-head) to adjust my glasses
- Two ball point pens (red and blue), which is great for writing down notes
- A nail file for tidying up my fingernails before the big appointment
- A pair of tweezers for when I get a splinter from working with wood or something else
- A set of scissors for clipping off the tags from that new shirt or gloves
- A toothpick to extract that after-meal morsel in a difficult to reach place
- A kickstand so I can watch a movie on the plane or at my table
These tools are intended to be helpful with everyday tasks; they are securely mounted, but easy to extract when needed. So while this case won't assist me with big mechanical or carving jobs, they will help with day to day tasks such as writing notes and cutting open packages. This polycarbonate case with tiny tools is also fully TSA compliant, as I’ve proven during my last few plane trips (it does get some curious looks).
It is available in white, black and clear (which was my choice). I can also pick the colors of the tools I want (green, blue, yellow, black, pink or white, like mine) making it highly customizable to my taste. The tools are durable and very functional, while access to the switches, earphone and power jacks, is wide. The removable end makes it easy and quick to insert or remove the iPhone.
The in1 for iPhone 5 and 5S combines a sleek design with functional multi-tools in one very protective case. It can be yours too for only $44.95 at http://www.in1case.com. I use mine all the time, and really like it (I still get lots of questions about it too).