The iPhone is a great camera, but when I want to take a picture of myself (particularly in a group), my are just isn’t long enough. The same is true if I’m trying to shot a video over a crowd, like at a parade. Now, I have a great solution that I saw at CES 2015.
The APPSHOT-M from APPHOME (available from Seenda), is an extendable, rotating “selfie” stick. It has a sturdy aluminum alloy monopod structure, with a remote control Bluetooth 3.0 shutter, which can be strapped onto the stick with the included velcro belt (or held in my hand, pocket, belt or elsewhere).
This selfie stick can also act as an extension of a tripod, be compatible with a carabineer, and is perfect for traveling, hiking, camping, weddings, parties, concerts, sports events, parades and other venues. It is easy to setup (just pair the Bluetooth shutter with the iPhone), and easy to extend (or collapse) with just a twist of the stick and pull (or push).
- Adjustable ABS phone holder (large enough for my iPhone 6 plus
- Compact size when folded (less than 9”), and light weight, easy to carry and store
- Rubber pads grip and protect my iPhone or almost any smart phone
- Removable velcro strap combines the shutter and stick when preferred
- Adjustable thumb screw angle which can be locked in the desired position
- Perfect for digital camera, GoPro or other action camera, mini camera, or mobile phone
I found this extension of my arm easy to use, handy to carry, and convenient for those selfie pictures and above-the-crowd videos. To learn more, go to seenda.com/appshot. To purchase for $39.99, go to seendasz.en.alibaba.com. Seenda makes many other fine products that can be seen at seenda.com.